Download printable version
St. Anne Line Catholic Junior School
Key Stage 2 Full-time Class Teacher
Salary : ECT/MPS/UPS (Plus London Fringe Allowance)
All applicants welcome - Required January 2024
St. Anne Line Catholic Junior School continues to be 'Good', rising to outstanding (Ofsted June 2023) and an 'Outstanding' (Diocesan Inspection April 2018) Catholic School. Our school is welcoming and has a stimulating environment with a strong Catholic ethos and vision striving for outstanding. We are a team of staff who are friendly, passionate, and ambitious for the school and its pupils. We are looking to appoint a Class Teacher who is enthusiastic, dedicated, and an outstanding practitioner to join our St. Anne Line Catholic Junior School family.
The successful applicant will:
· Be a committed Catholic or be committed to the Catholic ethos and vision of our school.
· Build high quality relationships with pupils, parents, and wider stakeholders.
· Have high ambitions for all learners, be highly motivated, and believes that all children can achieve.
· Strives for excellence in everything they do.
· Be able to use their initiative.
· Work collaboratively as part of the school team.
· Be flexible and has a 'Growth Mindset' with a positive attitude.
· Have an interest in developing their role as a subject lead.
As a school we can offer:
· A supportive and friendly team of staff and Governors committed to making our school the best it can be.
· Flexible working opportunities.
· Development of your skills, interests, and career through practical involvement and CPD opportunities.
· Enthusiastic and exceptionally behaved children who are happy, receptive, keen to learn, and love creativity, music, and sport.
· A strong Catholic Ethos, through which all are valued.
St. Anne Line Catholic Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupil and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To arrange a visit or if you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Burkett on firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone the school office on 01268 470444.
Applications closing date : Midday Thursday 30th November 2023
Shortlisting : Friday 1st December 2023
Interviews : Thursday 14th December 2023
Appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, DBS, and medical checks.