Funding For Teacher Training

☰ Related Pages

You will have to pay tuition fees for your course if you are on

  • a full-time undergraduate initial teacher training (ITT) course
  • or a postgraduate course

These vary depending on the course and the higher education provider. You should contact the provider that runs the course you are interested in for details of its fees.

You may be eligible for a loan to cover the cost of tuition fees charged. More information can be found on the website .

There are also scholarships and bursaries available if you’re a graduate training to teach in a shortage subject area. Take a look at the details here