Download printable version
Nursery Assistant (Level 2 or 3 Early Years qualified)
Hours of work: 30 hours per week, term-time only (8:30 - 2:50 with a 20 minute lunch break)
Salary: Scale 2 Point 3 to Scale 2 Point 4 - £15,883 - £16,138 (dependant upon experience)
We have an exciting opportunity for childcare practitioners to join our over-subscribed 'Outstanding' nursery. The offer is open to experienced practitioners with a Level 2 or 3 Early Years/childcare qualification.
Working with children aged 2-4 years as part of the nursery team, you will provide safe, high quality education and care for young children.
Duties will include:
- To help to set up the classroom for the daily programme and to help tidy away at the end of the session.
- To act as a keyworker to a small group of children, liaising closely with parents/carers and ensuring each child's needs are recognised and met.
- To teach children, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulation.
- To attend staff meetings and in-service training courses and meetings as requires.
- To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff which is acquired as part of the job.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the nursery lead.
We would love to hear from caring, enthusiastic applicants who have a passion for working with children and would like to join our 'Outstanding' nursery.