Download printable version
The Vine Schools Trust is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic team member with excellent administration and communication skills. The role will include supporting the Schools, Finance Partner, Senior Finance and Compliance Manager and the Director of Finance and Operations in terms of finance, HR, payroll and GDPR. This position is for 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday (potential to work the 10 hours over less than five days per week for the successful candidate). The successful candidate will be required to work during all of the school term including non-pupil days, plus two weeks over the holiday periods.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have ambition, enthusiasm and the desire to make a difference;
- Be able todemonstrate excellent organisation and communication skills;
- Work well as part of a team
- Be committed to the ethos and aims of a Church School Trust.
In return we can offer:
- A caring, friendly, Christian ethos that aims to develop everyone to their full potential and where every person is valued;
- A supportive staff team;
- A clear vision for the future.
Vine Support Staff Scale 5, Point 9, FTE £25,119.00, Pro rata £6,106.64.
Place of work:
Latchingdon CofE Primary School
If you are interested in this post please email any questions or your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full Job Description and Person Specification, our Privacy Notice and our Recruitment & Selection Policy Statement are attached.
Information about the School
Latchingdon C of E Primary School admits KS1 and KS2 Boys and Girls aged 4 to 11. The admissions limit is 25 pupils per year group
In September 2015 we became part of the Diocese of Chelmsford Vine Schools Trust.