Download printable version
Band: A (2) point 6-10 salary £20,567 - £22,079
Actual salary: £3,582- £3,845
Hours: 7.5 hours per week (11:45am - 1:15pm daily)
Term time only 44.8 weeks per year
Abbots Hall Primary Academy is looking to appoint an enthusiastic team player who is passionate about working with children.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to join a dynamic, successful, growing team. At Abbots Hall, we believe in providing a well-rounded education which ensures all our children are academically, socially and emotionally prepared for their own unique journey.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who believes in the potential of every child and who will be committed to the School's ethos of high expectations and mutual respect.
Applications from both experienced Middays and those with less experience are welcome.
We are looking for someone who:
· Has a patient and positive attitude
· Is able to build strong relationships with adults and children
· Is able to work as part of a team
The successful candidate will be required to:
· Work under the guidance of the line manager
· Support the welfare of children in the school hall at lunch times
· Encourage children to enjoy their break and monitor the safety of play
· Prepare the school hall for afternoon lessons once the lunch service has finished.
The Governing Board of Abbots Hall Primary Academy is committed to:
· Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of children and young people;
· Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and
· Promoting the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with
different faiths and beliefs and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
Information about the School
Abbots Hall is a welcoming, friendly and inclusive primary academy, where we nurture and celebrate the achievements of all of our children. In April 2016, we were judged good by Ofsted and now we are looking to move towards outstanding.