Download printable version
We are looking for a practitioner to come and lead EYFS with our highly talented teaching and learning team in both the Foundation stage and in the Nursery
Do you understand objective led planning?
Can you work in an open plan space for 60 pupils?
Have you experience of working with a wide range of vulnerabilities?
No two days are ever the same in our forward looking, innovative, friendly school and we are looking for a class teacher who:
• is looking to make a real difference to the lives and life chances of our young learners
• is committed to excellence in teaching and lifelong learning
• has experience of successful teaching and the ability to raise standards
• will support our distinctive Christian ethos and involve themselves in all aspects of school life
• enjoys collaborative planning and team working
• has a commitment to e-teaching, learning and administration
We can offer:
• a friendly, supportive and hardworking staff team
• sociable pupils, keen to learn
• supportive and active governors
• innovative I.T. resources
• spacious accommodation and extensive grounds
• town-centre location
• opportunities for significant professional development and responsibility
• the opportunity to join a school at an exciting time in its history
This post is suitable for an experienced teacher
Visits to the school and/or discussions with the Headteacher are welcomed, prior to an application being made. Please contact the school to book an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children. We expect our staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory health, DBS check and references.
Please contact the school office for an application pack or to book an appointment.
This post is for a September 2019 start
The closing date for applications is noon on 08.03.2019
The planned interview date is 20.03.2019