Download printable version
Whitmore Primary School and Nursery has an exciting opportunity for an EYFS Teacher to join the team.
Start Date: 16th April 2018 Pay Range: MPR/UPS
Applications Close 7th February 2018 (midday), Interview date to be confirmed
Whitmore Primary School and Nursery has an excellent reputation in the local community. We are one of three schools that form the Berlesduna Academy Trust (www.berlesduna.co.uk), where the vision is to create and foster a culture of high aspiration, enjoyment for learning, academic success and lifelong skills amongst all pupils, regardless of their social, economic or cultural background.
We are looking for a person who:
· Has experience of teaching in EYFS
· Has high expectations of the children and themselves
· Has a passion for raising standards and attainment
· Has an engaging teaching style which enthuses and motivates the children to learn
· Works well as part of a team
· Has a commitment to improving and developing their own practice
We can offer you:
· Well-motivated children who are eager to learn
· A well-resourced learning environment
· Commitment to continued professional development
· An enthusiastic and supportive staff
· A forward-thinking school that is dedicated to the success of all children of all children and staff
We strongly advise a visit to the school is made prior to application. Visits can be arranged by contacting Helen Kilner at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01268 520435.
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
The following documents are attached
· Berlesduna Equal Opportunities Form
· Berlesduna Recruitment and Selection Policy
· Job Description
· Person Specification
Information about the School
Whitmore Primary School and Nursery is one of five schools that form the Berlesduna Academy Trust (www.berlesduna.co.uk), where the vision is to create and foster a culture of high aspiration, enjoyment for learning, academic success and lifelong skills amongst all pupils, regardless of their social, economic or cultural background.