Download printable version
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our dedicated team at Writtle Junior School for a fixed term contract to 31st August 2024. This rewarding position may be considered for a job share between two candidates.
- Provide support to students within the classroom environment, fostering a positive and inclusive learning atmosphere.
- Work collaboratively with teachers and fellow support staff to enhance the overall educational experience for students.
- Tailor support to meet the individual needs of our pupils and run small intervention groups to support or further pupils learning.
- GCSE qualification in Maths and English at grade A to C or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, but we welcome applications from motivated individuals looking to start their career in education.
- A passion for supporting the development and well-being of students.
Information about the School
We are a two form entry Junior School, situated in a rural location, close to Hylands Park.The school is easily accessible by road via the A414 and the A12.
Our school seeks to be a partnership of teaching and support staff, parents, children and governors, working together to create a friendly, family atmosphere where children and adults are encouraged to develop.