Download printable version
Class Teacher, part time
Two consecutive days per week, Monday & Tuesday, or Thursday & Friday
We are looking for a part time class teacher to join our school in September 2024 on a fixed term contract until 31st August 2025. We are happy to consider candidates who are looking for either KS1 or KS2.
We are looking for:
- A teacher who is, or is aspiring to be, outstanding in their work;
- A teacher who inspires children to give their best so that they make good progress;
- A teacher who is passionate about inspiring young minds;
- A teacher who is creative and proactive;
- A teacher who is experienced or in their Early Career (ECT).
We can offer you:
- A school with happy, engaged children;
- A school with a supportive and stable staff team;
- A school that provides excellent support to ECTs and continuing development (CPD) to all staff;
- A school that has a friendly, diverse and supportive community of pupils, staff and parents.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is therefore subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
We are happy to give prospective candidates a tour of the school. Please contact the school office to arrange this.
Information about the School
White Bridge Primary School is a thriving school, set on the edge of Epping Forest and next to a large area consisting of Nature Reserve and Parkland. We are easily accessible on public transport. White Bridge Primary School is part of the Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust. Our building is spacious, with well-equipped classrooms, halls, library, computer suite and study areas. The grounds are large with plenty of space for outdoor learning and play.