Download printable version
We require a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join our small friendly team.
Nursery is open Monday to Friday from 7.45am to 18.00pm, for 51 weeks of the year.
Staff are required to work 8-hour shifts between these hours.
All staff receive 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays. 3 days must be taken between Christmas and New Year when the nursery is closed.
First Aid and Level 2 Safeguarding qualifications are preferred but not essential as training will be given.
The successful candidate must be outgoing and have a friendly, kind nature. They should have a thorough knowledge of the EYFS and how to provide for the well being of each individual child.
They should be prepared to have plenty of fun.
· You must have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
· You must be able to laugh at jokes that you don't understand, or that you don't find funny!
· You will preferably have a little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain that you can be!
· You must feel comfortable telling everybody in the same room as you, that you are going to the toilet!
· The ability to sing in tune is not necessary, however the ability to sing out of tune in front of people is essential.
· You must be able to distribute warm hugs as required.
· Possess the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people is of the utmost importance.
· You must be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances on your clothing.
· Being able to pretend to eat playdough creations realistically is required as well as that of drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
· You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day!
· You must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families.
· You must be prepared to be silly and behave like a child yourself.
If you can do all of this then you are welcome to join our team!