Download printable version
Temporary Qualified Teacher
Pay Scale: Subject to qualifications and experience, + 1SEN
Required for January 2024 for 2 terms.
Due to the continuing expansion of Treetops Free School, Treetops Learning Community are excited to offer an opportunity for an experienced teacher or NQT to join our team for 2 terms. The successful candidate will work across the Trust, in Treetops School and Treetops Free School.
Treetops School was once again judged to be outstanding in February 2020, while Treetops Free School officially opened in September 2021 and moved into a new school building in September 2022.
Students in both schools have complex needs varying from moderate to severe learning difficulties, which may include; speech and communication difficulties, autism and global developmental delay.
We are looking for practitioners who:
- Have a commitment and passion to work with pupils with a wide and diverse range of SEN
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Are versatile and able to deliver a high standard of learning to pupils of all abilities.
- Want to be a member of a creative and dynamic staff team with high expectations for our pupils
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a successful and supportive environment
- Motivated children who are willing to learn
- Well equipped and resourced classrooms
- Continued professional development
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged, subject to government guidelines, and can be arranged by contacting Mrs K Lambie on 01375 372723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An application form can be downloaded from our website, www.treetopsschool.org under About Us and Job Opportunities and submitted either by hand, post or email marked for the attention of the HR Manager Kay Lambie along with a letter of application.
Information about the School
The governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check, a medical check, satisfactory references and the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.