Download printable version
Full Time - Level 2 Nursery Apprentice required at Blenheim Primary School, Leigh on Sea
Start Date: 1st February 2024
Contract: Apprentice, Full Time 37 hours per week
15 Months Fixed Term Contract
Pay Scale: Apprentice Rate
We are able to offer this exiting opportunitny for a Level 2 Apprentice role in Early Years Care and Education. The role offers you the opportunity to train within the Early Years Centre with the support of an external training provider and 20% non contract time when studying for training and supervion meetings with your training mentor.
Apprentices are required to work flexible hours to meet the needs of our nursery which operatesfrom7am - 6pm.
We are looking for child focused applicants that enjoy playing and supporting children to explore and develop their understanding of the world around them.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Inspire and motivate children
- Communicate with families
- Work as part of a committed, friendly and hardworking team
Blenheim Early Years can offer you:
- A forward thinking, dynamic atmosphere where lifelong learning has high priority
- A happy environment with real team work
- New and innovative ways of working including online observations and communications with parents through the tapestry and DoJo
- Every opportunity to develop your skills
- An innovative EYFS curriculum where creativity and personalised learning are core elements
- Local Government Pension Scheme membership
- A staff benefit scheme providing discounts on everything from food shopping to insurances and holidays, as well as 24/7 access to health care professionals and online wellbeing advice.
- Our values driven approach and the opportunity to work in a supportive, collaborative and friendly environment.
You can find out more about our Trust and our schools atwww.lihtrust.uk
Closing date: 15th December 2023
Interviews: 20th December 2023