Download printable version
We are currently seeking a Room Leader for our Buttercups room (age 14 months - 2 years). Ideally the candidate will be Level 3 qualified with experience. This is a 40 hour post worked over three long days and one shorter day with the same day off every week.
· To ensure a high standard of physical care, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in their care.
· To ensure all children are safeguarded and their welfare and safety is promoted.
· To inspire outstanding practice and share knowledge and understanding of children's care, learning and development and give support to other team members within their immediate room and within the wider Nursery.
· To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children learn and develop through play.
· To possess the highest standards and latest knowledge of practice and serve as an example to the other practitioners within the setting.
· To have full regard to the requirements of the Statutory Guidance for the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Information about the School
We are a stand alone privately owned full day nursery. We are open from 7.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday 51 weeks a year. At Scribbles it is our aim to offer a highly professional and dedicated nursery with a home from home atmosphere. We believe that the key to a successful nursery is putting the children's needs first and nurturing a close partnership between the nursery and families. In addition to the children's daily regular routine the nursery provides many extra curricular activities throughout the day.