Download printable version
We are looking for an excellent and enthusiastic class teacher to join our teaching staff from February 2024 to cover a Y2 maternity leave.
Our vision is to develop independent, motivated learners and responsible citizens through our rainbow values: honesty, positivity, determination, respect, democracy, individuality and rule of law.
The position is fixed term to 31st August 2024.
Applications from experienced teachers would be essential and preferably experience teaching Y2.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a passion for developing children's learning, is forward thinking and open to new ideas.
- has high expectations both of themselves and the children in their care.
- is committed to becoming part of a friendly and supportive team.
- is hard working, conscientious and resilient.
- is able to motivate and support pupils at all levels, demonstrating a commitment to inclusion and high standards for all.
We value our staff and we will ensure that the successful candidate will receive high-quality professional development.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and we would highly recommend potential candidates have a look at our website: https://wickfordprimary.uk to find out more about us.
Please contact Caroline Powell for further details (01268 773071 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Wickford Primary School is committed to inclusion, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all of our staff to share in this. Appointments are made subject to satisfactory references, DBS and medical checks. Online checks are carried out for short-listed candidates.