Download printable version
Are you an inspirational Class Teacher looking to work with an amazing group of colleagues and children? Are you looking to forge a career within a caring and values-driven family of schools? Do you want to belong to a national professional learning community, with real opportunities for growth, development and career progression? Are you driven to enable all children to succeed in all areas of the curriculum? If so, REAch2 is the Trust and Kirby Primary Academy is the school for you!
We are seeking to appoint a teacher for our Year Two class to join our dedicated team from either January 2024 or Easter 2024. Come and join us on our quest to ensure that all of our children reach their full potential. We would like to hear from anyone who feels they can motivate, inspire and challenge our pupils to achieve their very best and want to be a memorable chapter of a child's learning story.
• Have a flexible approach to working and be adaptable
• Be a hardworking, team player who thrives in working with others
• Display initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Be creative, enthusiastic and dynamic
• Be reliable with a sense of commitment
• An individual that is passionate and dedicated to the profession, who puts children's learning at the heart of what they do
• Someone who is willing to contribute to an outstanding education for the community that you serve
• Have experience of teaching phonics (preferably Little Wandle).
In return we can offer:
• excellent CPD within the wider family of schools within the REAch2 Academy Trust;
• a supportive and friendly working environment.
Background Information about the School
At Kirby Primary Academy, we pride ourselves in being a community school with our pupils at the heart of everything we do. We have a wonderful team of staff who are dedicated to providing learning opportunities within and outside the classroom, I know that every child leaves here ready for their next learning adventure, having enjoyed their school life here and reaching the very best outcomes they can. Kirby Primary Academy is a caring school and staff go above and beyond to support the pupils here.
We have an unwavering belief in success for all and everyone in our school is 'dedicated to lifelong learning'. We are a caring employer who invests in the future of our employees, as only through their excellence can we deliver excellence for the children and families whom we serve. To see more information about the school, please visit our website.
Information about the School
Kirby Primary Academy is a one-form entry school, located near Frinton-on-Sea, Essex. This school is 'Dedicated to Lifelong Learning' and aims to give our children exceptional educational experiences.