Download printable version
Alresford Primary is a 'Good' school (Ofsted June 2023) with 233 children currently on role. Our children are polite, inquisitive and excited to learn and we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic part time teacher to take these amazing children into the next chapter of their educational career. We have a wonderful, supportive team and real family feel at Alresford. The position will be for 2 terms until August 2024 Monday - Wednesday.
The successful candidate will be a passionate teacher who will embrace moving our wonderful school to outstanding. The position will be in KS2 (Yr 5) with regular PPA and subject leadership time (foundation subject).
The successful candidate will:
· Have the potential to be an outstanding classroom practitioner
· Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
· Is caring, enthusiastic and creative
· Is organised, flexible and able to work on their own initiative
· Work well with others and have excellent communication skills
· Be a positive role model for all pupils
· Be a team player
We are able to offer:
· A friendly, welcoming school with a family atmosphere and strong community links
· Polite, well behaved children, who are eager to learn
· A happy and supportive team
· Professional development support and opportunities
To organise an opportunity to discuss this position in greater detail please either call the school office on 01206 822731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held onFriday 8th December.
Alresford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.