Download printable version
COVER SUPERVISOR - Required to start as soon as possible
LGS Scale 6, points 12-17 + London Fringe Allowance (pro rata) Actual Starting Salary Range £15,637 - £17,096
08:30 - 14:45 (27.5 hours pw) Mon - Fri term-time only. Part time applications will be considered.
We are seeking a motivated member of non teaching staff to supervise whole classes during the short-term absence of teachers, who will be able to:
· Supervise students engaged in learning activities
· Act as a role model and set high expectations of conduct and behaviour
· Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all students within the classroom
· Keep students on task and respond to general queries
· Provide support to departments during periods when not required to provide cover
Applicants must have grade C or above in English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent, and experience of working in a school environment or in a supervisory role with young people will be an advantage. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12.00midnighton Friday 10th December 2023.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early, call to applicants to interview and appoint, prior to the closing date.