Download printable version
Fixed Term until July 2024 with the possibility of contract being extended
Monday to Friday 8:45am to 3:15pm
We require an LSA to join our brilliant Rodings team who are friendly, creative and hardworking. Our ethos is based around the Core Values of Respect, Enjoyment, Care, Confidence and Challenge, so we have high standards and big ideas.
The appointed LSA will provide classroom support in a Key Stage 2 class as well as leading small group interventions and catch up programmes. The candidate needs to have the patience and flexibility to work with a wide range of children of varying abilities. There will also be lunchtime supervision included.
Staff wellbeing is at the core of our provision, including social events, subscription to HeadSpace, a dedicated member of staff responsible for staff well being and cakes and chocolate on a regular basis.
Experience is preferred due to the nature of the contract however training will be given to the right candidate.
We can offer:
- Well behaved and engaged children with supportive parents
- A truly enjoyable environment to teach in including, bright airy classrooms, a swimming pool, an iSandBox, radio station and well stocked library
- Supportive and caring staff
- A new bespoke curriculum that focuses on: academic excellence, creativity, social intelligence and working with the community
- A current focus on embedding the arts across our curriculum
If you would like to join our team, we can arrange visits to view the school. Please contact the school office to make an appointment to see the Headteacher, Colin Raraty.
Closing dates for applications will be Friday 1st December at midday. A formal interview will follow.