Download printable version
Full Time Nursery Teacher
TMS1- TMS6 Fringe (£31,350 - £42689)/ UQT 1 - 6 (£21,933 - £33,464) dependent on qualifications
Start date: 3rd January 2024
Closing Date: 01/12/2023
Interview Date: W/c 04/12/2023
We are looking for a valuable new Nursery Teacher to join our EYFS team: a fantastic opportunity for someone who is genuinely motivated by the desire to make a positive difference to pupils' lives.
We require a passionate and committed individual who is an enthusiastic, calm person who will be able to support pupils' learning and development in collaboration with other teachers and support staff. A willingness to learn, coupled with good interpersonal skills and a desire to make a difference in the lives of children are the main attributes required. Childcare qualifications of level 6; so would suit an early years qualified teacher.
The successful candidate will lead a team of EYFS practitioners, plan activities, liaise with parents regarding new intakes, provide general class support and be a named key worker within our Nursery setting (3-4 years).
The successful candidate will:
· Be committed to our schools' ethos of positivity
· Enjoy working hard in a supportive network of professionals
· Be able to challenge and motivate all children to succeed
· Have a love of learning and be committed to their own development
· Be an adaptable team player with a good sense of humour
· Have a good understanding of teaching systematics phonics
In return we offer:
· Excellent professional development opportunities
· A supportive and friendly community
· Outstanding, collaborative partnerships with other local schools
· Recognition of continuous service
· An employees assistance programme
· Access to our "Catalyst Employee Perks" platform where you will be able to access a range of discounts from regular supermarkets, numerous retailers, family days out, restaurants and more.
Our school motto is 'Perseverance Brings Success'; with your help we will achieve the success of which we are capable.
Visits to the school are both positively encouraged and warmly welcomed. Also, you are very welcome to have an informal, confidential discussion with Samantha Oxley, our Headteacher about this vacancy. Please contact the school on 01708 853200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange these. Application packs are available on our school website, www.benyonprimary.org.uk in our latest news section. Application forms should be sent direct to the school to email@example.com.
Catalyst Academies Trust and Benyon Primary School are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children and young people. We expect all of our staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be made a conditional offer subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical check and references. Applicants will also be required to complete a 'Disqualification by Association' declaration.
Information about the School
We are a two form entry primary school and nursery set in extensive grounds on the periphery of Ockendon Village. Our school is only a 3 minute walk from South Ockendon station which is on the C2C Fenchurch to Shoeburyness line and within easy reach (5 minutes) of the A13 and A127 into London/Southend and the Dartford Bridge. For further information please visit our website http://www.benyonprimary.co.uk/