Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, skilled and motivated learning support assistant to join our successful school. This is initially a fixed term role until 22nd July 2025. Applicants must be willing to work with pupils who have medical needs (full training provided). Hours of work are Monday-Friday 12.30pm - 3.00pm.
We are looking for an applicant who:
· enjoys supporting learning and is an excellent practitioner
· has a commitment to develop every child's potential through high expectations for all
· can motivate and support pupils at all levels, demonstrating a commitment to inclusion
· is able to foster positive and supportive relationships
· is a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
In return we offer:
· enthusiastic, happy and well-behaved pupils
· a positive school ethos with key values of respect, responsibility and resilience
· an exciting and innovative curriculum which children enjoy
· support and professional development
· a friendly and committed staff team
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
Visits to the school are welcome by prior arrangement. To make an appointment, please contact the school office on 01245 472391 or email: email@example.com
Baddow Hall Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. We respect and value diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic.