Download printable version
Permanent Full Time KS2 Classroom Teacher
Pay range: Main Scale
Commencing: 1st January 2024
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and inspirational person to join the talented and supportive team at our small village school, where staff are committed to ensuring all children have a chance to be the best that they can be.
We are looking for a teacher who:
·Is experienced in teaching in the primary phase
· Finds and develops the potential in all children
· Plans and delivers exciting, motivating and engaging lessons
· Expects and maintains a calm, well-ordered and purposeful learning environment
· Believes that high academic standards go hand-in-hand with creative and child-centred experiences
· Enjoys working in a cheerful, conscientious, and supportive team
We can offer you:
· enthusiastic children who are ready and willing to learn
· a welcoming, caring school team who believe every child matters
· a supportive and committed staff and governing body
· a school that finds the best in everyone
If you are interested in this post, please email any questions to Mis Nicola Emrich at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to arrange a visit to the school please call our office on 01621 779263.
Please send your completed application form to email@example.com
Closing Date: Midday on the 4th December 2023
Interviews to be held on: 6th December 2023
Information about the School
St Nicholas C of E Primary School admits Infant and Junior Boys and Girls aged to 4 to 11.
The admissions limit is 21 pupil per year group.
In November 2019, we became part of the Diocese of Chelmsford Vine Schools Trust.
St Nicholas Primary School is one of four schools in the Dengie Hundred forming part of The Diocese of Chelmsford Vine Schools Trust. The Vine Schools Trust is a growing academy Trust currently serving twenty-three schools across the diocese.
It is our aim to help our schools deliver, within a Christian context, the best educational, spiritual, physical, social and emotional outcomes for children and their families. This is achieved through a range of partnerships, including schools, each local community, churches and our Multi-Academy Trust.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to a successful enhanced DBS check and additional pre- employment checks. A full job description and person specification, our Privacy Notice and our Recruitment & Selection Policy Statement are attached.