Download printable version
Limes Farm Junior School is a caring, happy and very supportive learning environment, creating a positive and rewarding experience for everyone.
Our school motto, 'Achieving is Believing", represents our belief that we can make a difference in how far we go and accomplish. Our values underpin what we do and contributes to everything we undertake as a school community. We set our standards high and do not compromise, because we believe in the best for everyone.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Learning Support Assistant who has the following attributes:
- Proven Early Years experience
- Proven experience in working with pupils with significant needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working with a range of interventions such as Precision Teaching, Toe by Toe, Phonics groups, Springboard Maths etc
- Experience of working with pupils with speech and language needs
- An interest or experience in learning mentoring (training would be provided)
- An ability to work with the teacher in lesson planning, evaluating and adjusting lessons/plans as appropriate
- Positive and calm approach to managing behaviour
- A solid understanding of safe guarding practices
- Ability to work as part of a team and show initiative
Visits to the school are warmly welcome. Please contact Miss C Andrews (School Business Manager) to arrange a visit to our lovely school- 02085007566.