Download printable version
Start date: Immediately/AAP
Salary: Scale 1/2 point 2 - 4, pro rata actual salary £4,422.93 - £4,570.85 pa
Hours: Part Time - 8hours 45 minutes per week (11.30am - 1.15pm daily) Term time only
Lawford Mead Primary & Nursery School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, reliable and motivated individual to join our friendly team of midday supervisors, supporting children during their lunch break, cleaning and moving furniture.
- Preparing and/or clearing the dining hall
- Encouraging good dining room practices
- Provide playground supervision and support
- Provide basic medical care where necessary
- Encouraging group games
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our children
You must have
- a flexible "can-do" approach
- the ability to communicate with children in a firm but fair manner
- good organisational skills
- patience and understanding
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and a highly recommended part of the recruitment process. Please telephonethe school on 01245 354134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit ASAP.
If you feel you have the qualities for this post please apply online at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk. Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered. We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Lawford Mead Primary & Nursery School isa member of The Brickfields Multi Academy Trust, a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 10538130. The Brickfields Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.