Download printable version
Teacher of Mathematics - ECT
Required: September 2024
Main Pay Range
Due to an increase in student numbers at key stage 5, we have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and inspiring individual to join our ambitious and dynamic Mathematics department as an Early Careers Teacher.
Our Early Careers Teachers undertake a fully inclusive induction programme and are mentored continually throughout their term of training to ensure guidance is on hand at all times. This is complemented by the robust two year Early Career Framework programme facilitated by The National Institute of Teaching.
We are seeking a driven individual to work with and motivate our students across all key stages, whilst undertaking their training.
The successful candidate will be capable of inspiring students develop their passion for the subject, and have a firm belief in the potential of all students.
You will need to share our vision of a quality education for all students, and will need to be committed to joining us on our journey to Outstanding.
You will need to strive to demonstrate, embed and uphold the school's PRIDE core values of Positivity, Resilience, Integrity, Dignity and Equality in order to support the character development of all students.
We can offer you:
· A dedicated and experienced hardworking team of staff
· Enthusiastic, friendly and talented students
· The opportunity to develop within a highly effective multi academy trust
You will need to:
· Possess good behaviour management skills
· Be a good and effective communicator at all levels
· Be open minded, creative and inspirational in your style of teaching
· Commit to working collaboratively with colleagues and students
· Utilise a variety of teaching methods and ensure that your lessons are engaging at all levels