Download printable version
Teacher of P.E. (Girls)
Required: April 2024
Main/Upper Pay Range
Full time hours
Due to an increase in student numbers at key stage 5, we have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and inspiring individual to join our dynamic P.E. department. We are seeking a driven individual who shares our vision of a quality education for all students, and is committed to joining us on our journey to Outstanding.
The ideal candidate will be required to teach a range of PE activities as directed by the National Curriculum including (but not limited to) football, netball, rugby, hockey, cross country, basketball, athletics, cricket, rounders and gymnastics.
You will also need to have a commitment to assist with extra-curricular activities before school, during break times, after school and on a Saturday morning.
The successful candidate will be capable of inspiring students through their passion for the subject, and have a firm belief in the potential of all students.
You will need to strive to demonstrate, embed and uphold the school's PRIDE core values of Positivity, Resilience, Integrity, Dignity and Equality in order to support the character development of all students.
We can offer you:
• A dedicated and experienced hardworking team of staff
• Enthusiastic, friendly and talented students
• The opportunity to develop within a highly effective multi academy trust
You will need to:
• Possess good behaviour management skills
• Be a good and effective communicator at all levels
• Be open minded, creative and inspirational in your style of teaching
• Commit to working collaboratively with colleagues and students
• Utilise a variety of teaching methods and ensure that your lessons are engaging at all levels