Download printable version
Learning Support Assistant
Part-time (30 hours 25 minutes per week)
Salary Scale 3
We are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly team working in our Early Years Phase (including daily lunchtime cover). The successful person will be adaptable and enjoy the opportunity to work with children ranging from the ages of 4 to 11.
The successful person will:
· Be enthusiastic and motivated
· Be an excellent team worker who is flexible where required
· Be committed to pupil outcomes
· Have good organisation and inter-personal skills;
· Have a passion to improve learning and work collaboratively with teaching staff to aid the progress of all students and develop their confidence
· Hold NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent
· Have a good standard of education; Maths and English GCSE grades A - C, or equivalent
Nazeing Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS and satisfactory references.
Visits to the school warmly welcomed. For further information and to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Jane Fixter.
Closing Date:30th Novemberat midday
Interview Date: w/c Monday 4thDecember
Information about the School
Nazeing Primary School is a community school for children aged four to eleven years. The school is situated in Essex near the border with Hertfordshire. Most of our pupils come from the village of Nazeing and a small, but increasing number come from the nearby towns of Harlow and Waltham Abbey.