Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, highly effective Finance and Operations Officer to join our very successful, heavily over-subscribed school with an outstanding ethos where staff are supported to become the best.
This post will be based at Tabor Academy, Panfield Lane, Braintree, CM7 5XP.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to undertake a Chartered Accountancy qualification paid for by the employer on top of their salary should they wish to.
We will also consider part qualified or qualified personnel to join the organisation at a Senior level with an increased pay grade.
You will be joining an 'Outstanding' all through school that is really going places. At Loxford School we believe our pioneering and rigorous learning environment, and commitment to innovation provides our students with the opportunity to realise their full potential. We innovate, we challenge and we ensure success. We are a High Performing (LEPP) school which builds on our previous specialist status as a Technology College, Training School and Language College. We were recently commended for our results at GCSE in the summer of 2014.
Our commitment to your professional development can be seen in our Investors in People status. We treat children as individuals and we are strongly committed to equality of opportunity. Rated recently as 'outstanding' for a second time by Ofsted, our high VA scores have been commended and our academic attainment continues to improve. We have maintained this level of excellence and have recently moved into a brand new learning environment.
Our ICT rich environment promotes learning both in the classroom and elsewhere. You will have the exciting opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated, supportive and well qualified team of teachers and support staff.
Like us, you will be dynamic, innovative and hardworking. You will also have exceptional knowledge, a desire to positively impact upon students' learning and a firm commitment to high academic achievement. Above all you will be dedicated to giving all our students an outstanding education.
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent practitioner who can enthuse and inspire.
• Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
• Able to demonstrate a proven track record of leading improvement.
• A role model and champion of learning.
• Clear-thinking and outward-looking.
• Dynamic, innovative and hardworking.
• A leader who is able to demonstrate high-level interpersonal skills.
• Join a skilled, creative, and supportive team.
• Be part of a forward thinking organisation with Training School status.
• Have a chance to shape the future of the area.
• Work within a brand new, well resourced specialist learning environment.
• Be given the opportunity to develop personally and professionally
• Make a real difference to the lives of young people.
Please feel free to visit our school website on www.loxford.net.
The salary attached to this post is Grade 7, SCP 23- 25 (England and Wales), which equates to £32,076to £33,945PA.
The post is 36 hours per week 52.14 weeks per year.
If you have any questions regarding the post or are unable to apply on line, please contact 020 8514 4666 to request an Application Pack or speak to the HR Team, Loxford School Trust, Loxford School, Loxford Lane, Ilford, Essex, IG1 2UT
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS record check.
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we consider that we have received an appropriate number of suitable applications for the post.