Download printable version
Prince Avenue Academy & Nursery (PAAN) are delighted to offer you the chance to apply to come and work in our wonderful school as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant. The person appointed will cover classes across the school when teachers are absent or on release time and support with the planning and preparing of lessons. Prince Avenue is a happy, vibrant place where we aim to provide an excellent education for all pupils in our community.
The school is looking for someone with:
- experience of working within a primary school classroom
- a commitment to delivering education of the highest standard
- excellent communication skills
- good literacy and numeracy skills and can use these to support children in their learning
- a caring and empathetic approach
- a willingness to learn new skills and take on new tasks
- the ability to work as part of a team as well as the ability to use their own initiative
We can offer:
- engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are proud to be part of PAAN
- a friendly, caring and supportive team
- a strong commitment to your continuing professional development and personal well-being
- a forward-thinking, proactive Trust that is dedicated to the success of its pupils and staff
Prince Avenue Academy & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which will include References, Right to work in the UK and DBS Check.
We can facilitate a walk round and look forward to receiving your application form.
Information about the School
Prince Avenue Academy and Nursery is a two form entry primary school with a 52 place nursery. Occupying a large site close to the A127 with extensive grounds and facilities, we are part of the South East Essex Academy Trust (SEEAT).
Prince Avenue Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS. All members of staff are required to complete a Childcare Disqualification Declaration.