Download printable version
Contract Type: Casual Assignment
Rate of pay is £10.79 an hour (exc. holiday pay)
The Beaulieu Park School is looking to appoint enthusiastic, reliable and flexible Examinations Invigilators to implement examination procedures over the busy examination periods of February, May, June and October.
Previous experience would be an advantage, but is not essential as training will be provided.
What you'll need to succeed:
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be confident
• Be punctual
• Be highly organised
• Be flexible in their approach to work
• Be efficient with excellent attention to detail
• A full list of Duties will be found on the Job Description
For more information about our school, please visit http://www.beaulieuparkschool.com
Deadline for applications Midday 27 November 2023 Interviews TBC
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed within its schools to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual and cultural development of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share in this commitment.
As an equal opportunities employer, The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join The Chelmsford Learning Partnership.
In compliance with safer recruitment procedures and guidelines, all applications must be made on an application form, CVs will not be accepted. This appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
The Beaulieu Park School is Essex’s first ‘All Through’ school and the primary phase opens for reception students in September 2018 with the secondary phase opening in September 2019. The Beaulieu Park School will welcome its first cohort of 60 reception aged children in two classes. In September 2019, 180 Year 7 students will be admitted. Year on year the school will grow, providing 420 places for local children between four and eleven years old by 2024 and 900 places for local children between 11 and 16 years old by 2023.