Download printable version
Cover Learning Support Assistant
17.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday 8.45am - 12.15pm)Permanent
38 working weeks per year (term time only)
Scale 3 Points 5-6 Pay Range from £23,500 to £23,893 pro rata
We are seeking a Cover Learning Support Assistant to join our team. To be deployed on a daily basis to cover any staffing gaps or where additional support is needed in either school - Quilters Infants or Quilters Junior School. The role will require the upmost flexibility.
Training can be provided to the successful candidate. The post is for 17.5 hours a week, Monday - Friday 8.45am - 12.15pm.
We are an outstanding school seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Learning Support Assistant with a "can-do" attitude who is committed to raising standards for those they work with. You will need to have an ability to work flexibly and with enthusiasm. You will work in partnership with class teachers and support staff, to support learning in line with the National Curriculum, codes of practice, school policies and procedures.
The successful candidate should have the following:
· Experience of supporting children in a school setting
· Strong behaviour management skills
· Knowledge of successful strategies to engage pupils with specific and significant needs
· Is able to demonstrate patience, calmness and flexibility at all times
· A commitment to high achievement from pupils and themselves
· Excellent organisation and inter-personal skills
· Flexibility The ability to use their own initiative
· Willing to undertake training and support individual needs
Quilters Federation is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all children. The post is subject to a satisfactory disqualification declaration, DBS clearance, Social Media Checks, references and medical checks.