Download printable version
Before and After School Club Manager
Part-time, permanent term time plus 5 inset days - hours per week 23 ¼
Salary Scale 5 Points 9-12 on the LGS Essex School Pay Scales
We are looking to appoint a dynamic and creative Extended Services Manager to continue to develop our provision. Our aim is to provide an environment that is not only safe and secure, but is also a relaxing and fun place for all the children who use the club. The post holder will ensure that the Club provides high quality childcare, within a positive, safe and happy environment and in line with the Club policies. They will organise and plan a daily routine that meets the emotional, social, physical and intellectual needs of the children and help to build links, and work in partnership with the parents, carers, teachers and professionals to promote the well-being of the children.
You will have day-to-day responsibility for the administration and financial processing of the club supported by the School Business Manager.
Our Before School Club runs from 7.45 - 8.45 am and our After School Club runs from
3.00 - 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Candidates will need to have an NVQ2 in playwork or an equivalent qualification, for example in childcare or as a teaching assistant. This is a public facing role and English fluency is required.
Previous experience in a similar position is desirable.
We can offer:
- A friendly and welcoming school with hardworking and committed staff
- Opportunities for CPD
- Free place at the before and after school club for your own children
The Governing Body is committed to:
- safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- the fundamental British Values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
We encourage visits from potential applicants so please contact the school office if you would like an application pack or for further information. Applications from all sections of the community regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age are welcomed.
The closing date for applications is24.11.2023
Interviews will take place on14.12.2023