Download printable version
Job Title: Cleaner - Winter Gardens Academy
Hours: 10 hours - working 39 weeks per year
Grade: Scale 1 Point 2
Actual Salary: £5,054.76 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Closing date: 28th November 2023
Interviews: 5th December 2023
Winter Gardens Academy are seeking a cleaner to join their hardworking site management team.
The successful candidate will work as part of the cleaning team as well as using their own initiative. They will be responsible for cleaning any areas of the school to a high standard as directed by the Site Manager. Previous cleaning experience and knowledge of Health and Safety would be desired but is not essential. Working 2 hours per day, Monday to Friday, 05:00 am to 07:00 am.
The successful candidate will need to:
· Be reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
· Pay attention to detail.
· Be committed to improving our learning environment by maintaining high standards of cleaning.
· Be a team player.
What we can offer you:
· A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary schools who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
· The 'Leadership Academy' which delivers high quality professional development to all staff.
· Additional holiday in October giving a two week break, enabled by an early close every Friday which is utilised for CPD.
· Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are 'proud to belong' to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
· A comprehensive Employee Assistance programme available to all employees.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply. In addition, please see the Job Description and Person Specification with full details of experience required to fulfil this highly rewarding role.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school on 01268 699305 to arrange a visit.
South Essex Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. For more information, please visit our website; www.seacademytrust.co.uk.
Information about the School
We are a friendly, happy and caring school and are looking for a candidate who will contribute to our very effective learning environment.