Download printable version
Pupil Administration Assistant (Part time Monday - Friday)
7 hours per day 8.30am - 4.30pm with 1 hour for lunch (35 hours per week)
Term time only including 5 inset days
We are looking for a committed, motivated and experienced individual to join our school administration team
The successful candidate should :
- Demonstrate flexibility in their approach, being methodical and organised
- Work under pressure, meeting deadlines in a busy school environment
- Be proactive rather than reactive in their approach to the workload
- Work as part of a team
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Have English and Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Have strong IT computer skills including sound knowledge of SIMS and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
Previous experience of working in an administration role in a school is essential.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children who strive to achieve their best
- A friendly and welcoming school with hardworking and committed staff
- Opportunities for CPD
- Supportive parents
This is a public facing role and English fluency is required.
The Governing Body and the school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and appointments are made subject to satisfactory references.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Sharon McNally on 01376 512153.
Please contact the school for an application pack.
Closing date: 24.11.2023