Download printable version
Required for January 2024 - The Governing Body would like to appoint an inspirational and dynamic full-time Teacher of Religious Education and Humanities. The post is suitable for both ECTs and those with more experience. As we are a catholic school it is desirable that the post holder will have a Catholic Certificate in Religious Studies (CCRS) but it is not essential.
The successful candidate will be:
· A successful and inspirational teacher with experience of teaching at KS3 and KS4
· A well-qualified practitioner with a passion for Religious Education and Humanities
· Able to motivate and enthuse pupils by a commitment to excellent teaching
· Agood communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
· Enthusiastic, a team player, self-motivated and committed to further professional development
In return, we can offer you:
• A personal and caring approach
• A calm and inspiring teaching environment
• Career support and continued professional development
• Exceptional behaviour for learning
Grays Convent High School is a successful all girls' Catholic Secondary School with a PAN of 680 students based in Thurrock, Essex. We are a high-performing school that has risen to become one of the top performing schools in Thurrock.
With a successful OFSTED 'Good' judgment comfortably secured in June 2023, we are now pushing towards 'outstanding' status, with all of the excitement of setting and achieving the highest standards on a daily basis. Our Section 48 Inspection described us as an "Outstanding Catholic School".
If you would like to become part of our exceptional team please apply by downloading our application pack available on the school website, www.graysconvent.thurrock.sch.uk or by contacting email@example.com
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and young people. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population