Download printable version
Pay Range: MPR 1-11
Position Start Date: 01 January 2024
Contract Type: Part Time, 2 Days Per Week, Fixed Term (Spring and Summer Term)
The Alderton Infant School is a successful and friendly school situated in Loughton, Essex. We are a member of the Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust which was formed in 2018 and work collaboratively with the other fifteen schools in our academy.
Are you keen to be part of our dedicated and commited staff team? The headteacher and Governing Body are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated class teacher. The post will suit a newly qualified or experienced teacher.
The successful candidate will need to:
· Have high expectations of achievement, attainment and well-being
· Be passionate about providing creative and enriching learning opportunities
· Be hardworking, proactive and able to build strong relationships with the whole school community
· Have excellent organisational skills and a desire to ensure children progress and enjoy learning
· Be able to offer a subject area interest and lead on this
In return, we offer:
· Children who are happy and eager to learn
· A caring, calm and organised work environment
· Experienced and supportive team
· CPD opportunities to support your role and career development
The Alderton Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We focus on a "Growth Mindset" attitude to learning. We want children to leave our school with a firm foundation and love for learning. Expectations of good behaviour, collaboration and respect for each other is very high. Our school vision is that everyone in our community has a safe, happy adventure so that:
"Everyone Can Fly"
The appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical and enhanced DBS clearance.
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged and welcomed - please contact the school office on 0208 508 7168 or by email: email@example.com to arrange a visit