Download printable version
About the role:
Do you wish to be part of a professional, dynamic team?
Would you like to be part of a forward-thinking, highly successful Academy Trust of 11 schools?
We are looking to appoint a HR Officer to join our friendly team. You will be working with the HR Director in developing and implementing effective HR strategies and services to meet the needs of Bridge Academy Trust.
You will have:
- Proven experience in an HR environment with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- A hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- A commitment to delivering an exceptional HR service across the Trust
- The ability to find creative solutions and take ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that demands excellence and attention to detail
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply:
To apply for the role, please complete the application form and recruitment monitoring form demonstrating how your skills and experience match the criteria in the Job Description and Person Specification and return directly to Bridge Academy Trust via the contact details below. Application guidance notes are also available to assist you with completing your application.
To submit your application form, or for further enquiries, please contact Mandy Heal, HR Director, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01245 202937.
Information about the School
We are a collegiate and collaborative Trust, where, first and foremost, each school is a place of (high quality) learning, where young people ENJOY, ENRICH & ACHIEVE.
Our core purpose at Bridge Academy Trust is to provide high quality continuity of every child’s journey through education from 3 to 19, with a strong sense of ‘community’. We have a community and school-led school improvement approach, with a long term sustainable strategy.
More information can be found on the trust's website.
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. Bridge Academy Trust welcomes applications from those of all backgrounds, faiths and ethnic groups.