Download printable version
Scale 8-9 (FTE £33945-£41418) pro rata.
35 hours per week (8.00 am - 4.00 pm), 39 weeks (term time) plus two weeks.
Starting February or earlier for a handover (or as soon as possible thereafter).
We are seeking to appoint a School Business Manager to join our friendly and supportive office team.
The main function of the role will be the day-to-day operational, financial, and business management of the school.
The primary responsibilities and requirements for this role are detailed in the accompanying Job Description but the successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of accounting systems (SIMS, FMS), budgeting, and management preparation of accounts and statutory reporting
- Knowledge of HR and payroll management, including safeguarding and recruitment procedures
- Excellent ICT skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- A strong team player with a flexible approach to working
- The ability to work well both independently and within a team
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to build constructive, positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- A calm professional manner
- Experience of co-ordinating premises and health and safety matters including statutory and preventative maintenance programmes
- Strong problem-solving skills
Visits to the school are welcomed, please call 01026272239 for more Information or to make an appointment.