Download printable version
We are looking for Kids Club Assistants for Home from Home Kids Club based at Fawbert and Barnards School in Old Harlow.
Must be able to work 3pm - 6pm, Monday to Friday during term time.
The role involves picking children up from one of 5 local primary schools either by car or walking and taking them back to our Kids Club.
Duties will include:
- Help with setting up the environment ready for the children each day
- Preparing resources and activities alongside Kids Club Leader
- Ensuring children have access to age appropriate activites
-Work as part of a team
- Provide a safe and secure enviroment for children at all times
- Encourage good behaviour
- Ensure the care of pupils who are injured or unwell
- Liaise effectively with parents and other members of staff
- Support children's learning with homework and reading
Information about the School
Home from Home Childcarers is based in Old Harlow. We are open from 7.30am - 6pm for 50 weeks of the year (closed for 2 weeks at Christmas). We provide full day care for children aged 3 months - 4 years 11 months.
We also have Home from Home Kids Club at a local Primary school and provide after school care for 5 local primary school and holiday club care for children up to 11 years.