Download printable version
We are looking for a new Kids Club Leader for Home from Home Kids Club based at Fawbert and Barnards School in Old Harlow.
Must have a Level 3 in Childcare (or equivalent) and be able to work 3pm - 6pm, Monday to Friday during term time and shifts between 7.30am - 6pm during school holidays running our Kids Club after school and during the school holidays.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the daily supervision and running of the Kids Club, planning and implementing a safe, caring and stimulating environment for the children. Have passion and enthusiasm for providing high quality opportunities for all children.
Duties will include:
- Setting up the environment ready for the children each day
- Planning and preparing resources and activities, consulting with the children to include their interests in activities.
- Ensuring children have access to age appropriate activites
- Supervise a team to ensure the efficient running of the club
- Provide a safe and secure enviroment for children at all times
- Encourage good behaviour
- Ensure the care of pupils who are injured or unwell
- Liaise effectively with parents and other members of staff
- Support children's learning with homework and reading
- Work alongside the management team to lead our Kids Club
Information about the School
Home from Home Childcarers is based in Old Harlow. We are open from 7.30am - 6pm for 50 weeks of the year (closed for 2 weeks at Christmas). We provide full day care for children aged 3 months - 4 years 11 months.
We also have Home from Home Kids Club at a local Primary school and provide after school care for 5 local primary school and holiday club care for children up to 11 years.