Download printable version
Notley High School and Braintree Sixth Form is seeking to appoint a motivated and ambitious Teacher of Science at GCSE and A Level.
The appropriate candidate should be:
- An outstanding teacher who is ready to join a forward thinking, rapidly improving department
- A dynamic and inspiring teacher who will work collaboratively with the Head of Faculty to enthuse students about Science within an ambitious department, aiming to work effectively as part of a team within the school to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students
- An individual who wishes to be involved in the design and development of the Science curriculum and play a strategic role in the development of the School
- A teacher committed to the importance of Science in transforming students' numeracy, aspirations and lives
- A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities
What we offer:
- Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form is a school that believes that providing the best educational experience for students requires us to give our staff the time and resources to make a difference. Great emphasis is placed on supporting teachers at all phases in their career to develop through bespoke CPD
- Strong support in personalised professional development as a Science teacher
- Opportunities to support the development of new teachers via Mid Essex ITT
- Enthusiastic children who are eager and ready to learn
- Strong values that are the core of all that we do
- Supportive teachers, parents and governors who are committed to the school
- A positive and supportive learning environment that promotes continual professional development
- A friendly, welcoming team both within the school and as part of the Bridge Academy Trust
How to Apply:
To apply for the role, please complete the application form and recruitment monitoring form demonstrating how your skills and experience match the criteria in the Job Description and Person Specification and return directly to Notley High School and Braintree Sixth Form.
Application guidance notes are also available to assist you with completing your application.
Informal enquiries regarding the role can be made to Ceri Bird, Headteacher's PA, via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the School
At Notley High School and Braintree Sixth Form, we are an ambitious inclusive 11-19 mixed comprehensive school that places the journey of the child at the centre of everything we do - learning together and succeeding together to be the best that we can be.
Notley High School and Braintree Sixth Form is part of the Bridge Academy Trust: a collegiate and collaborative Trust, where, first and foremost, each school is a place of (high quality) learning, where young people ENJOY, ENRICH & ACHIEVE. The core purpose is to provide high quality continuity of every child’s journey through education from 3 to 19, with a community and school-led school improvement approach and long-term sustainable strategy.
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. Bridge Academy Trust welcomes applications from those of all backgrounds, faiths and ethnic groups.