Download printable version
£10.79 per hour inclusive of holiday entitlement
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and flexible ExamInvigilators to implement examination procedures over the busyexamination periods of May - June and October - February.
Previous experience would be an advantage, but is not essentialas training will be provided.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be confident
- Be punctual
- Be highly organised
- Be flexible in their approach to work
- Be efficient with excellent attention to detail
- A full list of Duties will be found on the Job Description
We can offer you:
- Staff who are committed to their own professional developmentand to improving outcomes for students
- An excellent school environment
- A school committed to your professional development
- To work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard workwill be appreciated
Deadline for applications Midday 27 November 2023
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed within its schools to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual and cultural development of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefsand expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share in this commitment.
As an equal opportunities employer, The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join The Chelmsford Learning Partnership.
In compliance with safer recruitment procedures and guidelines, all applications must be made on an application form, CVs will not be accepted. This appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
The Boswells School is a large 11-18 secondary school that serves the area of north Chelmsford. The school is an extremely popular, over-subscribed convertor academy that enjoys an excellent reputation in the local and wider community. We were graded ‘Good’ in every area by OFSTED in February 2017 and are working towards our goal of becoming a truly great school.