Download printable version
We are looking to recruit a KS1 / 2 Teacher, for 3 days per week (Monday and Friday and one other day) to teach a KS2 class (2 days per week) and a KS1 class (1 day per week) from 1st January 2024.
We require a teacher to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team. This is an ideal opportunity to join our friendly and supportive school. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher with high expectations and a passion for teaching learning.
Applicants must be able to:
- Develop strong and positive relationships with the children.
- Show integrity and professionalism.
- Take an active part in all aspects of school life.
- Show excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Work as part of a team.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, caring working environment where everyone is valued.
- An attractive school environment in pleasant surroundings.
- A commitment to on-going professional development and support.
- An opportunity to be fully involved in all aspects of school development.
The position is fixed until 31st August 2024, but there is the potential for this to become a permanent position.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
Closing Date: Tuesday 21st November 2023 (midday)
Interview Date: Monday 27th November 2023
Please complete the application form in full as incomplete applications and CVs alone will not be accepted.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Information about the School
In our community we are kind and honest. We are confident and persevere. We all work together to keep each other safe.