Download printable version
About the role:
The Trust is seeking to appoint:
- A motivated and ambitious Early Career Teacher who is ready to join a forward-thinking, continuously improving department.
- A dynamic and inspiring teacher to work collaboratively with the Director of Mathematics and Deputy Subject Leader to enthuse students about Mathematics within an ambitious department, aiming to work effectively as part of a team within the Academy to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
- An individual who wishes to be involved in the design and development of the Mathematics curriculum and play a strategic role in the development of the Academy.
- A teacher committed to the importance of Mathematics in transforming students' numeracy, aspirations and lives.
- A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities.
The Trust can offer:
- Strong support in personalised professional development as a Mathematics teacher.
- Allocated teaching room equipped with an interactive whiteboard.
How to Apply:
To apply for the role, please complete the application form and recruitment monitoring form demonstrating how your skills and experience match the criteria in the Job Description and Person Specification and return directly to The Ramsey Academy.
Application guidance notes are also available to assist you with completing your application.
Informal enquires regarding the role can be made to Mrs Catherine Downes, Headteacher's PA, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the School
The Ramsey Academy is a popular over-subscribed secondary school in the heart of the Halstead community.
Our focus is to ‘Achieve Excellence Together’. We work hard to support students in their educational journey and provide them with the skills and knowledge they need for their future.
The Ramsey Academy is part of the Bridge Academy Trust: a collegiate and collaborative Trust, where, first and foremost, each school is a place of (high quality) learning, where young people ENJOY, ENRICH & ACHIEVE. The core purpose is to provide high quality continuity of every child’s journey through education from 3 to 19, with a community and school-led school improvement approach and long-term sustainable strategy.
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. Bridge Academy Trust welcomes applications from those of all backgrounds, faiths and ethnic groups.