Download printable version
Rainbow Rangers Play worker wanted to join our amazing wrap around care at school.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday morning 07.00-09.00am
Monday After school 15.00pm-17.30pm
Salary is £10.42 per hour.
Immediate start date
Main duties include:
- Assist with planning, preparing and delivering quality play opportunities within a safe and caring environment.
- Providing comprehensive care for the children including collecting them from school and delivering them safely to parents or carers.
- Setting up the play space including moving furniture and play equipment.
- Providing refreshments and ensuring that hygiene, health and safety standards are met.
- Administering first aid when necessary.
- Consulting with children and involving them in planning activities. Helping with club administration, where necessary.
- Encouraging parental involvement in the club.
- Facilitating good communication with all members of the organisation, parents, and schoolUndertaking appropriate and relevant training.
- Keeping the work environment healthy, safe and secure.
- Working within the framework of the club's policies and procedures.
Line manager: Club Manager/Deputy
Working relationships: Children attending the club and their parents/carers
Management and staff, including students and volunteers
Schools and registering authorities
This position would be subject to an increase of hours and career progression would be offered for the correct candidate.
Rainbow Rangers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.