Download printable version
SEN Learning Support Assistant required to start as soon as possible
25 hours per week - Essex Pay Band 2-3 NPS 3/5 (actual salary £12,481 - £12,925) (Fixed Term Contract until 31/08/2024)
Maple Grove is looking to recruit a caring LSA with the knowledge, experience and skills to successfully support a child with an EHCP.
This role will require working 1:1 with a child, facilitating small groups, and within the whole class.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Have experience supporting children with SEN
- Have consistently high expectations
- Support Children by following programmes devised by the school and modify planning to suit the needs of the child/children
- Liaise with class teacher and Senco and keep detailed records of the child's progress towards targets
- Use their own initiative to support the child in making the best possible progress
- Be highly positive and supportive
- Remain calm and flexible, be caring and patient
- Have a proactive approach to CPD and further professional development
- Have a good standard of English and Mathematics (minimum GCSE Grade C or equivalent)
We can offer you:
- A vibrant and rapidly improving school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals
- Lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- A dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
- Innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
- Employee Assistance Helpline for employees and their families
- Lion Academy Perks at Work with discounts on shopping, holidays, reduced price gym membership, cinema tickets
This is a public facing role and the successful candidate must speak fluent English.
If you want to discuss this role or make an appointment to visit the school, please contact Karen Egleton, on 01268 553547 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form to be emailed to Donna Sims, Senior Administrator - email@example.com
Information about the School
Lion Academy Trust (LAT) have an outstanding reputation nationally, are high performing, forward looking and innovative. They work hand in hand to lead schools across London, Essex and Northants.
Further details please visit: www.lionacademytrust.net