Download printable version
Contract type: Full-time
Contract term: Fixed Term Maternity Cover
Start date: January 2024
Our Lady Immaculate Catholic Primary School we believe our Mission is to 'Inspire our children to achieve personal excellence for themselves and for the glory of God'. We are an inclusive and family-friendly school where the pupils are at the heart of everything we do.
We are currently seeking to appoint a passionate and motivated full-time Key Stage 2 Class Teacher, to cover a maternity leave. ECTs are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to our School's Catholic ethos
- Enjoy working hard in a supportive network of professionals
- Be able to challenge and motivate all children to succeed
- Have a love of learning and be committed to their own development
- Be an adaptable team player with a good sense of humour
In return, we can offer you:
- Friendly supportive staff who will make you feel part of the team
- Enthusiastic, polite and hard-working pupils
- Personal and professional development support
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school.
For more information or to arrange a visit, please email Mrs Lesley Roche at Head@ourladyimmaculate.essex.sch.uk
Please note only applications completed on the Catholic Education Service Senior Leadership application form can be accepted.
The Rosary Trust and Our Lady Immaculate Catholic Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointment to the post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Information about the School
Our Lady Immaculate Catholic Primary School became an Academy as of 1st May 2012 and joined the Rosary Trust on 1st September 2019.