Download printable version
Job Title: Class Teacher - Kents Hill Infant Academy
Grade: Main Scale 1-6 (Depending on experience)
Start Date: 4th January 2024
Closing Date: 26th November 2023
Interview Date: 4th December 2023
We have a wonderful opportunity for a dynamic and inspiring qualified Teacher to join our dedicated and supportive team based at Kents Hill Infant Academy.
Do you have the drive, ambition and determination to secure positive outcomes for our pupils?
Do you want to work in a forward thinking and aspirational academy?
Kents Hill Infant Academy are seeking a dedicated and conscientious Teacher to join their hardworking and passionate team.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you:
· Are passionate about learning, creative in your approach and have the ability to encourage our children to become successful, self-motivated, happy and confident learners through engaging lessons.
· Have a proven track record of good or outstanding teaching.
· Have a positive and inspirational approach with a real passion for making a difference.
· Are ambitious and have high expectations of yourself and for your pupils.
· Have the ability to forge and maintain positive working relationships with children and their families.
· Want to be a valued member of a professional and supportive team.
· Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff and wider Academy Trust team.
We can offer:
● Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are 'proud to belong' to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
● A forward thinking, proactive Trust that is dedicated to the success of its pupils and staff.
● A dynamic and collaborative team of leadership who are dedicated and committed to the success of pupils and staff alike.
● Leadership Academy - establishing professional pathways for all employees to reach their potential by targeted CPD and career development.
● A comprehensive Employee Assistance programme available to all employees.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply now. In addition, please see the Job Description and Person Specification with full details of experience required to fulfil this highly rewarding role.
If you think you would complement our team, please contact the school office and arrange a visit; come and see for yourself the potential our school has.Please contact the school directly on 01268 792500 to arrange an appointment.
Please complete the application form attached along with the recruitment monitoring form and return them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kents Hill Infant Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer and are part of the South Essex Academy Trust.
Information about the School
Our school is happy, friendly and very successful and as of January 1st 2019 we are delighted to be one of a family of schools as part of the South Essex Academy Trust. We aim to provide an exciting, stimulating, safe and secure environment where outstanding learning takes place. We are very much a family school. The ethos of the school is reflected in excellent relationships and in its purposeful and caring atmosphere. Parents, carers, staff and directors all contribute to our success. Our children make excellent progress and the school enjoys very high standards. We firmly believe that “every child matters” and we provide the highest quality learning opportunities for all our children. This includes a broad range of extra curricular activities.