Download printable version
The Governors of this popular Church of England primary school are looking to appoint experienced Learning Support Assistants (LSA).
You will need to:
- Be educated to GCSE A-C or above in English and Maths, preferably with NVQ2 or equivalent in an area relevant to this post.
- Be flexible, organised and enthusiastic.
- Show initiative and creativity.
- Have previous experience in an educational setting.
- Be committed to supporting the children in their learning.
- Havehigh expectations of all children and an ability to enthuse and motivate them to learn.
- Bepassionate about supporting all pupils, demonstrating empathy and an understanding of different needs.
If you would you like to join our dedicated team of LSAs, please make an application online.
Salaray point dependent on experience.
St Peter's C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references.
Information about the School
A popular over-subscribed Church of England primary school on the outskirts of Brentwood.