Download printable version
We are inviting applications from suitably experienced PA's to work in this Special Needs School in Harlow
35 hours per week, Term Time Only + 2 weeks
Salary: Scale5 to Scale 6 (Points 8 - 17) £22,777 - £26,845 per annum, pro rata to contract.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role.
Purpose of Job
To perform an efficient and effective Personal Assistant role to the Headteacher. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To provide confidential liaison between the Headteacher, all staff and external contacts.
• To manage the Headteacher's correspondences, incoming and outgoing mail. and drafting of correspondences, calls, emails and enquiries
• To provide a full administration service to the Headteacher
• To be responsible for the upkeep of the Headteacher's diary, to arrange meetings, venues.
What's in it for you?
• Free Tea, Coffee, Juices
• Parking on site
• Subsidised lunch
• Company pension contributions
• Wellbeing initiatives and programs
• Continuous Professional Development
Information about the School
Harlow Fields School and College is an all age special school for pupils with severe, moderate and complex needs. We are an inclusive, vibrant learning environment offering high quality education and care for all.