Download printable version
Job Title: Teacher Carpentry
Salary Qualified* up to £24,295.20
Unqualified up to £19,247.40
Located in Harlow
Part time (22.2 hours)
About Harlow College:
Harlow College is a dynamic and innovative further education institution committed to providing high-quality education and training to students of all ages. We are dedicated to nurturing a learning environment that fosters personal and professional growth. Our carpentry department is at the forefront of vocational education and is looking for a passionate and skilled carpenter to join our team.
Harlow College is seeking a Part-Time Carpentry Teacher to inspire and educate our students in the field of carpentry. This role provides an exciting opportunity to share your expertise, contribute to the development of the next generation of carpenters, and make a positive impact on their future careers.
· Deliver engaging and informative carpentry lessons to students.
· Develop and implement lesson plans that align with the curriculum and meet the needs of diverse learners.
· Provide practical demonstrations and hands-on training to enhance student skills.
· Assess student progress, provide feedback, and support their development.
· Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages student participation and success.
· Stay current with industry trends and advancements in carpentry
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
• 42 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
• Enrolment in to the Teacher's pension scheme.
If you have a passion for Carpentry and would like to make a difference in the lives of young learners, we invite you to apply.
To apply, please click on the link below, or copy and paste in to your URL:
Please do not apply directly through Essex School Jobs as your application may not be progressed.
If you would like to pop in or have an informal discussion to find out more, please contact Tom Stokes on 01279 868 062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 29th November 2023
This college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Harlow College is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
*Qualified = Level 4 or above teaching qualification